Wednesday, July 11, 2007

on the blogs today

ShopDiary has a cute picture of Emma Watson (Hermione in the Harry Potter films) in Kitson. Hasn't she grown up and become gorgeous? And doesn't she look like she's really enjoying herself (a good thing, in case you thought I was being snippy)? Fingers crossed she doesn't become LiLo in the next couple of years.

Teenfashionista
has shown me up again, this time by highlighting Blueprint magazine to me. Blueprint sounds perfect - a hipster guide to decor, craft and style - all the things I want to do but can't! Blueprint is not available in the UK, and since Borders is closing there go my magazine imports, but more interestingly, is published by the Martha Stewart empire. Who knew she could be so supportive of vintage worker gear being turned into cute dresses? I'm loving the wallpaper ideas, which is reminding me I've been in my flat for a year and done precisely nothing in the way of home decor.

No comments: