Monday, April 16, 2007

Scarlett has sexiest body

After yesterday's "Scarlett" moment following Lost in Translation, I remember that the gorgeous Ms Johansson was recently voted "sexiest body" by Glamour magazine. The pictures of her were gorgeous - curvy, voluptuous, challenging, and beautiful. But so different from the delicate, winsomeness that made her so effective in Lost in Translation. I am not saying that people shouldn't change, and don't for one second dream that I am knocking Scarlett. Please, I'd chew my own leg off to look even a bit like her, if you were drunk, and only looking through one eye. She's just moved on so much from that vulnerability that was on display in Lost in Translation. I'm not sure we would believe her today if she were to play the same role. Maybe because she seems so sure of herself in her own skin. Which is sexy as hell, I'm sure we can all agree.

No comments: