Saturday, November 04, 2006

high street prices again


I wrote last week that high street prices for dresses are on the up and up, and it apprears I'm not alone in thinking this. My favourite newspaper, the often-linked-to Guardian has a story about it as well. See, I was right! Unfortunately, it doesn't bring me any closer to getting something short and sparkly for Christmas. Actually, the French Connection dress is currently on my wishlist. It is very cool on as well - just the right length (mid-thigh) and the sequins give it a great weight that just makes you feel insouciant. It's been featured in just about every magazine this season though, so there is a slight ubiquitous feeling about it. Having said that, I've yet to see anyone wearing it. Maybe because it is 130 quid!

No comments: