Saturday, August 11, 2007

Susie Loves Cakes

Two via postss today - very lazy blogging, but what can I say?

Susie at has a great post today. She really is a girl after my own heart, although she somehow manages to pull of the silver leggings that I want to but just can't. She has a great post today about combining her two great loves - fashion and food (mine too!), and has a series of outfits of what she wears to eat where. Brilliant. Why didn't I think of that post? In an ideal world, I would be able to host afternoon tea parties where the girls would wear nice dresses and mary janes. Sometimes, I think I was born in the wrong era.

Secondly, Catwalk Queen brings us the rumour that Anthropologie is looking for a UK site. Oh please pick Edinburgh!! Yeh right, my heart knows otherwise. But since Anthropologie is just about my favourite online browsing place ever, and a great source for the above mentioned tea dresses, I would just about pee my pants if they opened up in the UK.

On a side note, I've just signed up for iShape. iShape is a great online tool for trying to get fit - it is an online exercise tracker, giving you a whttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.giforkout schedule and a little log for putting everything in. I absolutely love it, but they refuse to let anyone outside of the US sign up. I can sign up for the 10 day trial, but always get booted when it comes to processing my credit card unfortunately. If anyone knows of a way round this, I'd be interested....

No comments: