Sunday, May 06, 2007

last ever kate moss topshop post, I promise

I promise, no more posts about Kate Moss after this one. But I have been trawling the blogs a little, and no one has put up anything about how the clothes look on real life peeps. Because that is a little disturbing. I may have mentioned before that I think Ms Moss might have a little pot belly, because of the mad gaping round the stomach on all her dresses. Actually, I've realised its because of her rather small chest, and if the space in the chest increases, then the waist does as well. Makes sense, but if you start too small, then things go awry.

I've also realised something else about models in general. It is a skill to make something bad look good. I have much greater admiration for Ms Moss et al after putting on her dresses - badly designed, but how does she make them look good?? In the essence of public service, I've posted comparison pics of her and me in the same dresses. Eek. Don't say I'm not good to you.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best public service message since "a mind is a terrible thing to waste"