Sunday, April 22, 2007

makeup wishlist

I'm not the greatest at wearing makeup, being far too lazy to actually remember to put it on. I am getting older (25 and counting!), so I had better start soon. I have been thinking about it more and more, and so have put together my ultimate beauty wishlist for the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to come back and check it off.

1. Stila Shimmer Powder in silver shade as highlighter - highlighter is the hidden saviour of making a gal look fab
2. Nars Blush in Orgasm - blush makes everyone look fantastic
3. MAC lipstick in Sandy B - a gorgeous peachy shade
4. Stila lipstick in Louise - slight glossy, natural shade
5. Nars eyeshadow in Night I think - okay, not sure on the exact name of the shade, but the black one with a slight shimmer for doing ultimate sexy smokey eye.

Sooo, with it being two-for-one on the dollar, and it be a crime not to fly to New York straight away and spend spend spend, I need to find an American beauty sight that ships internationally. I've not got my fingers crossed.

No comments: