Sunday, June 24, 2007

cost-benefit

As I've mentioned many times before, my love for American Apparel is unadulterated. And I know I am not alone in this. If you check out the reviews of their products on their site, people frequently say "I wish this hoodie hadn't dyed my entire laundry green, but I love it anyway!!! Five stars". Like I say, irrational. And possibly the worst thing about their service? The mail order. An order takes about 10 days to get fulfilled if what you want is in stock. But most of the time it isn't, so it can take weeks, even months, before your stuff actually turns up. And yet, like a fool, I still order and cross my fingers that maybe, just once, this will be the time when everything works out. I've been obsessively checking my email for a "your order has been dispatched" email from them for 2 days now. And guess what? Nothing. Why don't I ever learn?

No comments: