Monday, April 09, 2007

this weekend I bought...




I had a bit of a mental shopping weekend, with far too many purchases from topshop! On Thursday evening I managed to come home with a great cream dress, that is a touch on the see-through side, so I've bought some nude underwear to try and wear with it today. If not, then it will have to go back. I also got some brown t-bar peep toe brown leather heels, which they aren't selling on the website unfortunately, so no pic of them. I almost forgot, I impulse picked up a white t-shirt with silver flowers and butterflies printed on it for no reason, but it is great for Sunday lazing. On Saturday, I was in Glasgow with my mum and my sister, where I tried on some fabulous high-waisted trousers, but we just couldn't figure out a way that they would work with my lifestyle, so back on the shelf they went. Instead, for some reason, we decided that a playsuit with ankle-length leggings would be far more practical. I kid you not. So, I now am the proud owner of a dark grey playsuit, which my boyfriend is threatening to disown me for.

No comments: