Saturday, June 23, 2007

returns galore

As I posted earlier in the week, I had a funny moment and went on a random retail therapy kick. Having gotten everything home, I'm please to say that the short boots are going back. Actually, I'm not happy about this, because I am dying for short boots, but they weren't quite right with bare legs, so heave ho, off they go. The silk dress from miss selfridge is also a no go, but I might exchange it for a similiar top, to keep the patchwork trend going. My sis thought it was super pretty, but if something in my head is saying "no", I should listen to it. I'm also returning a really random dress I bought from topshop a few weeks ago that has yet to see the light of day, so that should help out as well. Bit of cash back on the card is good for everyone.

No comments: